Pokémon Crimson & Indigo Dev Blog 02 (Final?)

Hello everyone. Here's MusashiX 96. Originally I had contemplated making advances when Misael and ironicpanda45 showed what they had done; but in view of the announcement of Pokémon Sword and Shield, I must advance this.

Some time ago Misael had suggested more than a year ago that he had animated cinematics, to which he added that they had voice acting. These are the ideas I had for the Spanish version:
-Jack would have a voice similar to Yugo's (Wakfu).

-Rose was originally seen with a voice similar to that of Luchia (Mermaid Melody), but Wyve suggested that he needs a softer voice. I did not find it in Code Lyoko.

-Conor would have a voice similar to Harry Potter in the first movies.

-Maxinne would have a voice similar to that of Kagami (Miraculous Ladybug). I used to think of a voice like Chloe's (From the same series), but Max Suprelo said it was very irritating to her.

-Horace would have a voice like that of Shinji Ikari.

-Warpole's voice would be something between Darth Vader's ...
... and Claude Frollo's (Please, no Hellfire jokes).

-And Doyle would have the voice of the character he is inspired by: The Twelfth Doctor.

In addition, the protagonists and rivals were redesigned.
First, Jack and Rose, combining the originals with Wyve's.

And then, Conor and Maxinne.


Now we go with what was done by other members. Since I mentioned Wyve, here are some redesigns of Jack and Rose.
Wyve, in addition, also helps polish the main story. He has improved interactions with Maxinne, leaving clues of her past.


Now, this is the first time you will see some Pokémon that were planned. First illustrated by DreamyWaffle (Here's her DeviantArt so you can support her).
-The Grass starter: Roshoot. The Shiny is supposed to be white in reference to the White Rose of the House of York (While the normal is by the House of Lancaster).

-The Fire/Bug starter: Lumella.

-The Water starter: Shrimave.

-Amphisaw, the Water/Steel Northern Crested Newt.

-Amphetal, Amplisaw's evolution.

-Jelloon, the Moon Jellyfish.

-And it's Shiny.

-Phinila, a Scotish cat combined with ice cream (Ice/Faerie).

-A sketch of Baskstorm, the Basking Shark (Water/Dark).

-Dunvive, Dunsparce's evolution.

-A sketch of Pufomb, Qwilfish's evolution.

-An unused sketch from her. With some arrangements it could be the Beast of Bodmin Moor.

-Final evolution for a Gryphon Pseudo-Legendary (Ground/Flying).

-Nimirit, the "Cute Legendary", based on the Lady of the Lake (Water/Faerie).


And finally the designs of GABRIELLUAN09/ShadowBanette/KawaiiChan (His DeviantArt).
-The sketches of the Unicorn Legendarios (Main Legendary of Indigo Version) and the Loch Ness Monster.

-And here several Pokémon. They are a Flying/Water Sea Parrot, A caterpillar that would become the Orange Tip, a Fox, a Banshee, a Brownie and a Dagda. The only one that would not be would be the Blobfish.


Before I finish, I must leave a message. As you well know, Pokémon Sword and Shield was recently announced, and that their region is based on the island of Great Britain. I was honestly crossing my fingers that those rumors of an official British region were false; I would have preferred my younger brother's dream of having an Australian region or, I don't know, anything else as long as it did not interfere with Avalonia or with the Extended Universe that I am creating with other users. I have the main story almost finished and in the process of polishing, the characters, the list of new Pokémon, among other things, all designed for a region based in the British Isles, in addition to talented people in the Team. I will not lie to you, the future of Crimson & Indigo is now uncertain, and now I am receiving a HUGE pressure: If I cancel, you will be disillusioned; and if I continue as many of you want, Game Freak is going to cut our heads. I do not want them to attack Game Freak either, that's just going to make things worse. Now I am meeting with the Team to decide the future of this project. The only thing I can say with certainty is that I am going to warn you of the final decision we make; If we cancel, if we continue or if we will change everything, I will say it. That is all. Until next time.

Comentarios

Entradas populares